Monday, May 9, 2016

Spring Changes

Gambler watching the neighbor driving across the pasture.
On Saturday, I headed out to the barn planning to have a productive session with Gambler. Instead, a neighbor arrived to remove the manure pile and smooth out the arena. Gambler and Kezi were locked in a far pasture so that they were out of the way. Since I couldn't do anything with the Gambster in the arena, I headed out to the pasture to visit and take pictures. 




Gambler again stayed too close for me to take many good pictures. I don't mind it, because it's a good habit. He consistently catches me every time I walk into the pasture now. Almost immediately after I arrived in the pasture, the camera's batteries died.  I snapped a few more pictures with my phone, but they aren't nearly as good. 




We walked the horses to the barn to feed and groom them. I was impressed by both horses who led calmly despite the scary machinery. Gambler and Kezi have come a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment