Monday, December 14, 2015

75th Post

Please take a minute or two with me to survey the picture below. Look at Gambler's cute little face, but also look at his general conformation. Take a good look at little Gambler a few days after we brought him to the barn.


Aaaand drumroll please! 
This is Gambler just a week or so ago. 

Is this even the same horse? Granted, the angle the pictures were taken from are totally different, and his head isn't flung up in the air (which makes a difference), but I'd say there has been a big change in my little horse. 

I have now seen all four season at my current barn, and I thought I would take a moment to celebrate that. 

Spring 2015





Summer 2015



























Fall 2015
















Winter 2015



5 comments:

  1. What a change! He was a diamond in the rough. He's so beautiful now. You must have seen that potential in him from the beginning. He's a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say I saw the potential in him (and I definitely believed he had potential), but I don't think I had any idea of how much he would change eight months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think it's beautiful, but I'm biased. ;)

      Delete
    2. *he's (when will blogger find a way to let us edit comments?)

      Delete