Saturday, December 5, 2015

Pictures

It's been a long time since I've posted. I still see Gambler every Tuesday and Thursday, but due to daylight savings time I don't have any daylight on those days. Today I had plenty and time and wonderfully warm weather, but as luck (aka my forgetfulness) would have it I didn't have my helmet so I couldn't do mounting prep. On top of that the ground was soggy, so I didn't want to longe him or anything like that. So we just had a low-key grooming session in the pasture. Kezi and Gambler both wanted attention. Gambler was being a little snot and pinning his ears at Kez to chase her away from me. They've both been grumpier since the grass died.






Such grumpy faces.





Sniffing the coffee and Subway (notice that in this picture his mane has been combed nicely).




I was trying to get a picture of Gambler's double swirl here. You can't quite see it, but the second swirl is above his left eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment