Saturday, October 10, 2015

Autumn Winds

Today was a beautiful Autumn day. I was planning on finally riding Gambler, but once more, the weather stood in my way. It was insanely windy. I don't even blame Gambler for being spooky, because when I was standing on the mounting block, the wind blew me off balance once or twice. Although I didn't get to ride, I still played around with the mounting block some so that he doesn't think that he can get out of work by being spooky.







After that, I let Gambler out into the pasture and got some really great pictures of him and Kezi against the fall colors. They were pretending to graze, but they were really sneaking closer and closer to me and my mom.







A few hours later we brought both of them in for their evening grain. Kezi has to have medicine for a tick bite that swelled up hugely, but she refused to eat it, so the barn owner had to make a paste and give it to her like dewormer. 

The lump that is Kezi's infected tick bite.



Here are a few gorgeous fall pictures that I couldn't help but take:









No comments:

Post a Comment