Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Spooking

Dear Readers,
It is a cold, damp, dark night, perfect for Halloween. Jenna came out to see me, but she didn't play any games with me because of the weather. I heard her say it is supposed to be nice tomorrow. I forgot to mention - it's quite windy out tonight! Kezi is definitely feeling the Halloween spirit. She even spooked at the calendar that has been on the wall since before she came to this barn. Silly mare. I wasn't scared at all. I just pretended to be scared so that Kezi would feel better. When Jenna and her mom let us out of the barn we took off cantering through the field. I could swear there were ghosts out there! I mean, I didn't think there were, but Kezi did and I couldn't let her run around alone.
Have a spooktastic night!
- Houdini (aka Gambler)

No comments:

Post a Comment