Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Jumping Pony

Before I brought Gambler to the barn where he is now he was kept in a stall all the time because he wouldn't stay in the fence. I stopped by every day to let him run around the indoor arena. One day there were a few standards set up from an earlier lesson and Gambler decided to jump an invisible two-foot jump! This was the first clue that he loved to jump. When we did bring him to the current barn one of the first things he did was jump out of his stall. Now, when I am playing with him at liberty and he wanders away, the best way to get him to come back to me is to ask him to go over the jump. With that in mind,  I thought I'd share pictures from Gambler's jumping journey so far.

June 2015



July 2015


Over-jumping much?

He tried to jump the barrel, but I pulled him over at the last second. He jumped like he was jumping the barrel anyway.



August 2015

September/October 2015







1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!! Keep it up! You are right, he really does enjoy jumping. :D

    ~Alyssa

    ReplyDelete